Saturday, December 17, 2011

Family members on our Christmas Tree

Aunt Julie had gifted us a set of photo frames as in picture, did some drawings with Christmas themes on the wooden frame. And we put pictures of our dear ones who are in heavenly abode.


My Grandfather (Nanaji) Domnick Fernandes

I will be there
Though you may not see
I'll smile and remember
The last Christmas, 

with you and me









My Grandmother(dadi ji) Milagrina Gonsalves

I stand by you all, just like 
an Angel, will be always there for you.









uncle Robert



Think of me as I will be thinking of you.  











              
My Great Grandmother


I'm never far away,
My memory will always stay













The memorial was the best ornament on the tree

2 comments:

  1. I did this for Christmas too!! OMG you are so creative little cousin!! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Judill! Makes me tear up...Rachel

    ReplyDelete